Solvent Buddy Inc. has been providing businesses, both large and small, with specialized equipment in waste management and industrial services since 1996. Also adding as of 2017, Chemical Cleaning to its services. Since humble beginnings on the south side of Edmonton the company has grown and now has three locations in Western Canada. Solvent Buddy provides a complete range of services into light industrial, aviation, forestry, mining, oil and gas. With that being said Solvent Buddy has a strong foundation in Safety, Integrity and Dependability.
We are now hiring EXPERIENCED Class 1 Vacuum Truck Driver Operators for
SHUT DOWN Work. Anticipated start dates range from March – August 2021,
We are recruiting now; apply today in order to join our safety conscious team.
Based out of Edmonton, Solvent Buddy is currently looking for experienced Class 1 Vacuum Truck Driver Operators. Successful candidates will spend approximately 75% of their time operating various equipment, including but not limited to Vacuum, Pressure, and Steam trucks, and 25% driving units that require a Class 1 driver’s license. This Temporary position may offer overnight travel.
– Drive and operate a variety of units safely
– Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as driver logs, pre/post trip inspection reports and field level risk assessments
– Deliver excellent client service
– Experience operating vacuum truck, streamer, and pressure truck equipment is required
– Class 1 License with a Clean 5 year Commercial Driver Abstract, maximum of 6 demerits is acceptable
– Minimum of 5 years of driving experience
– Must Be Able To Pass Pre-Employment Drug Testing and comply with our Alcohol and Drug Policy
– Experience driving trucks with Manual transmissions is a requirement
– Experience with fluid and/or hazardous waste hauling
– Previous shut down experience is an asset
– Desire to learn and be cross trained on all equipment including vacuum trucks and steamers
– Demonstrated organizational skills with strong oral and written communication abilities
-Strong organizational and time management abilities
– High level of personal integrity
– Strong work ethic
– Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situations
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Must self-directed and be able to work with little supervision
If your skills and training meet the above criteria, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Solvent Buddy and considering us as your employer. All applicants are assessed relative to the qualifications listed in the job posting. Only those applicants who meet the stated qualifications are eligible for further consideration.