We are looking to grow our Yard Labourer Team with a Full-time, Permanent Team Member; Individuals with interests in Driving, Environmental Sciences and/or Chemistry would find this position to have relevant exposure and experience.
Based out of our West-End facility, Yard Labourers are responsible for the hands on operations and maintenance of the Yard. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, ensuring adherence to work procedures and safety policies. This entry level position has the potential to launch your Truck Driving, Environmental Science, or Chemical Compliance career.
- Consistently contributing to the Yard team’s work assignment(s) and working to ensure deadlines are met
- Operate machinery and equipment as required i.e. Forklift
- Enforce all health and safety standards as set forth by Solvent Buddy Inc.
- Ensure proper personal protective equipment is used at all required times and is in proper working order
- Any other related work duties as required
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent is required
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
- Working outdoors regardless of weather conditions
- Regular hours with the opportunity to earn overtime
- Forklift experience, WHMIS, and TDG experience are assets
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Strong dedication to health and safety in the workplace
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Alcohol & Drug test, as well as adhere to our Alcohol & Drug policy
Our Employee, Client, and Community Member’s Health and Safety is priority to Solvent Buddy, as such we are proud to comply with all Public Health guidelines and orders.
This Full-Time permanent Position offer 40 hours a week, 7:00 – 3:30 pm Monday to Friday with occasional Overtime.
For more information or to apply please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org